- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
- We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
- We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us with God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life.
- We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and the ‘new birth’ we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
- We believe that in order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we need to be baptized in water and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables us to use spiritual gifts, including speaking in tongues.
- We believe in the power and significance of the church and the necessity of believers to meet regularly together for fellowship, prayer and the ‘breaking of bread’.
- We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives which is to worship God, fulfill our role in the church and serve the community in which we live.
- We believe that God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live healthy and blessed lives in order to help others more effectively.
- We believe that our eternal destination of either heaven or hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised
Colossians 1:15-20 (NLT)Christ is the visible image of the invisible God.He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,for through him God created everything in the heavenly realms and on earth. He made the things we can see and the things we can’t see such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world. Everything was created through him and for him. He existed before anything else, and he holds all creation together.Christ is also the head of the church, which is his body. He is the beginning, supreme over all who rise from the dead. So he is first in everything. For God in all his fullness was pleased to live in Christ, and through him God reconciled everything to himself. He made peace with everything in heaven and on earth by means of Christ’s blood on the cross.
Philippians 2:6-11 (NLT)Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being. When he appeared in human form,he humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal’s death on a cross.Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor and gave him the name above all other names, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.